That PC Gamer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestion to get us more populated on the forum

4 posters

Go down

suggestion to get us more populated on the forum Empty suggestion to get us more populated on the forum

Post by MissDrama91 Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:16 pm

Just another suggestion, I'm not sure if the admin will be up for, BUT I'm going to say it anyway..

Free games...

Do giveaways for milestones (humble bundle is great for this)
Have it so reach 100 registered users and there is a give away.
Have 10000 forum hits run another give away.

Have a donations box set up on the forum for members to send donations towards giveaways (I know most won't but some will)

And another suggestion, don't try to arrange game nights for EVERYONE to join as most won't make it and it is a shame, but try and get small group gatherings every few days on different games(free and paid) and see if that works?

The joys of free to play is that there is tons of games that people haven't even tried..
MissDrama91
MissDrama91
PCG Elite Member
PCG Elite Member

Back to top Go down

suggestion to get us more populated on the forum Empty Re: suggestion to get us more populated on the forum

Post by RelentlessNI Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:18 pm

MissDrama91 wrote:Just another suggestion, I'm not sure if the admin will be up for, BUT I'm going to say it anyway..

Free games...

Have a donations box set up on the forum for members to send donations towards giveaways (I know most won't but some will)

And another suggestion, don't try to arrange game nights for EVERYONE to join as most won't make it and it is a shame, but try and get small group gatherings every few days on different games(free and paid) and see if that works?

The joys of free to play is that there is tons of games that people haven't even tried..

h1z1 oh that pay to win lol Razz
RelentlessNI
RelentlessNI
PCG Elite Member
PCG Elite Member

Back to top Go down

suggestion to get us more populated on the forum Empty Re: suggestion to get us more populated on the forum

Post by MissDrama91 Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:20 pm

Relentless stop being a troll....
MissDrama91
MissDrama91
PCG Elite Member
PCG Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RelentlessNI Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:23 pm

MissDrama91 wrote:Relentless stop being a troll....

stop trying to cheat im not trolling you just trying dirty tactics to win boo study
RelentlessNI
RelentlessNI
PCG Elite Member
PCG Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDrama91 Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:25 pm

Your being a troll and an obvious one..
MissDrama91
MissDrama91
PCG Elite Member
PCG Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RelentlessNI Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:32 pm

that heroes and generals is pritty good free play game rest not really in to myself like
RelentlessNI
RelentlessNI
PCG Elite Member
PCG Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_Rambo Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:42 pm

Well i have just advertised the Forum to a group with over 60k members =)
Mad_Rambo
Mad_Rambo
PCG Elite Member
PCG Elite Member

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capture-a-dream-photography/15433

Back to top Go down

Post by Next Hype Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:06 pm

MissDrama91 wrote:Just another suggestion, I'm not sure if the admin will be up for, BUT I'm going to say it anyway..

Free games...

Donation function is going to be set up soon, as you've stated already; these giveaways will be heavily dependent on donations from members as there is no way in hell I am going to be able to fund this on my own.

Mad_Rambo wrote:Well i have just advertised the Forum to a group with over 60k members =)

Top lad! Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope more people make the move over here...If we have an influx of members join I'm going to be screwed as I'll have to upgrade the host haha
Next Hype
Next Hype
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.1000fraggers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_Rambo Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:23 am

Haha, just trying to keep you busy =)
Mad_Rambo
Mad_Rambo
PCG Elite Member
PCG Elite Member

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capture-a-dream-photography/15433

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDrama91 Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:58 pm

if you cant get a donation box set up, send me an email address for paypal, i will be sure to send something your way towards giveaway. Smile

If no one donates well, no prizes for anyone so someone may as well get the ball rolling Smile
MissDrama91
MissDrama91
PCG Elite Member
PCG Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RelentlessNI Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:11 pm

we need more pr guys 12 users Sad
RelentlessNI
RelentlessNI
PCG Elite Member
PCG Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down