That PC Gamer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do note chat box

2 posters

Go down

do note chat box Empty do note chat box

Post by RelentlessNI Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:43 pm

i dont think chat box is a good idear ive been on many fourms and everyone has chat on it thats were the fights are or trolling as its is known now days..
RelentlessNI
RelentlessNI
PCG Elite Member
PCG Elite Member

Back to top Go down

do note chat box Empty Re: do note chat box

Post by Next Hype Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:47 pm

RelentlessNI wrote:i dont think chat box is a good idear ive been on many fourms and everyone has chat on it thats were the fights are or trolling as its is known now days..

I have thought about this in a bit of length. I think the most prominent abuse will come from regular members rather than Elite Members, we do however have an option to moderate the chat box and this will make available chat moderator roles. As it stands, the forum is slowly but surely populating so I guess time will tell; having said that, if the chat box is abused and moderators are unable to carry out their duties; it will be removed.
Next Hype
Next Hype
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.1000fraggers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RelentlessNI Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:52 pm

Next Hype wrote:
RelentlessNI wrote:i dont think chat box is a good idear ive been on many fourms and everyone has chat on it thats were the fights are or trolling as its is known now days..

I have thought about this in a bit of length. I think the most prominent abuse will come from regular members rather than Elite Members, we do however have an option to moderate the chat box and this will make available chat moderator roles. As it stands, the forum is slowly but surely populating so I guess time will tell; having said that, if the chat box is abused and moderators are unable to carry out their duties; it will be removed.

i hear you boss Smile bounce
RelentlessNI
RelentlessNI
PCG Elite Member
PCG Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Next Hype Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:53 pm

RelentlessNI wrote:
Next Hype wrote:

i hear you boss Smile bounce
Keep an eye on it mate, I'm giving you this responsibility!  Wink
Next Hype
Next Hype
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://www.1000fraggers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RelentlessNI Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:55 pm

lol responsibility oh shit Razz affraid
RelentlessNI